This is Camp

smudge

57 minutes ago, Dottie said:

I like the metal roof.  We don't really need it here as we seldom get snow -- but I'd like one anyway.  ?

The rain sounds nice on it.

The snow doesn't always fall off it like it's supposed to. HoSmudge had to use the snow rake on it last year. Took forever for the snow to slide off his shed which has a 12/12 pitch. But at home it slides off perfectly....onto the deck after I get back inside from shoveling!!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KrAzY said:

I'm still confused... So your husband has a camp and you get the shed? 

The inlaws were always worried we'd get a divorce and I'd end up with the camp and property. sigh.......  So I pretty much refer to it as his camp and property. I know our daughters' names are on the deed now. I think my name is on it, but I really don't want it on there.  

He has a big shed, the green one behind camp. He stores the four wheeler, tools, ladders, deer corn, stuff like that in there.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Are you near water? Like a lake or river?

Welllllll.... The property adjoins AmVet property which has a very small lake on it. Rocky Creek crosses the road maybe 1/4 mile past camp. There is a really wet swamp farther down where the moose hang out (I think). And just before camp road there is a road where Black River Falls is. That's maybe 1.5 miles away.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Longjohn said:

So every winter you hike back in the woods feeding the critters are you going to start feeding the wolves now? Are you going to give them names?

Duh.  You feed the critters to fatten them up for the wolves.  2 stones - one bird (so to speak)

• Heart 2