Let the battle commence

KrAzY

The City is marking the property lines throughout the hood for something to other reason, and I asked the guy if the line is correct on the side of our property.. 

He confirmad it fully by digging a small hole and showing me the marker and the medallion that was placed there by the city many years ago... 

Now that we look down the line I notice the neighbors fence is placed roughly 3 inches too far over the property line... In our city the fence can not be within 5 inches of the property line.. I am guessing that new fence the neighbors put in might be coming down in a blaze of fire since it is now mine :)

Should I first concat the village inspector, the neighbor, the fire dept to put them on standby? 

I never understood the rules, so what happens if both of you put in a fence according to the rules?  So that leaves 10" gap between the fences which isn't wide enough to get in between to maintain anything and just basically wide enough for weeds to go nuts in.  I would rather people put it right on the freaking property line and the neighbor but up to it.

Be a good neighbor and sell him the land for a few dollars.

I used to do construction before college.  I had to take a foot off the back of a house because it was a few inches on some dickwads property.  It was more of a summer cottage than it was a house and these people didn't have any money.  The guy wanted something like 20k for the foot of land the tiny house was on.

I would rather see the fence burnt to the ground... I did not want it in the first place, and the batshit crazy lady wanted it because she did like seeing my kids playing in the yard... 

I would rather see the fence burnt to the ground... I did not want it in the first place, and the batshit crazy lady wanted it because she did like seeing my kids playing in the yard... 

Is she hot?  You know most hot chicks are batshit crazy.