What Model Is This?

Razors Edge

Damn eyes.

You just have to know what questions to ask.  Truthfully after not being able to identify the pic (searches kept confusing it with a McLaren) I started searching for Electric Sports Coupe and looked at a ton of pics searching for the very unique wheel design.  Wow and behold.........Qiantu.

Oops.  I'm giving away the magician's secrets.

15 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Damn eyes.

You just have to know what questions to ask.  Truthfully after not being able to identify the pic (searches kept confusing it with a McLaren) I started searching for Electric Sports Coupe and looked at a ton of pics searching for the very unique wheel design.  Wow and behold.........Qiantu.

Oops.  I'm giving away the magician's secrets.

Still, VERY impressive. Had me stumped. I should have crossed the road and asked, but was too lazy.

15 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Still, VERY impressive. Had me stumped. I should have crossed the road and asked, but was too lazy.

Internet searches for stuff was a large part of my job back when I was working in research.  The quote was that if it didn't exist I would have it delivered to the loading dock by day after tomorrow.  I got that after being tasked with finding the quickest solution to replace some components of a satellite damaged by Jet Propulsion Labs during testing.  They were in panic mode because the "space qualified" parts had a 36 month lead time.  On the internet I found those parts stored in one of JPL's storage facilities as surplus items that were produced in excess of the original order and set aside by the manufacturer in case they could sell more to JPL.  Ultimately they were delivered as surplus material belonging to the government per contract and placed in long term and forgotten storage.  My boss got to call JPL and tell them that the parts would be delivered to their supply chain input (loading dock) the following morning.  Then he got to tell them that they would be delivered by a JPL parts runner who I had sent to get the parts.  Yes, JPL had a project parts inventory stored on the internet by row and bin number.  That sealed my reputation and after that it was not uncommon for one of our prime contractors to request from my boss a slice of my time to see if I could obtain what they could not.  I was probably about 90% effective.

I trained before google on the oldest versions of Webferret from Ferretsoft.  Webferret delivered nothing but a list of the 500 address links that most closely matched the search phrase.  You had to ask a question......look at the answers and alter the question accordingly and look at more answers, rinse and repeat.

So my first rule of internet is "ya gotta know what questions to ask".  Sometimes when you get bad or no answers you have to search for questions.

Then of course you have to be motivated to dig through the dump.