I may have to leave this group of miscreants.

JerrySTL

I'm betting that a lot of us you have broken (4) and (5) if not all of them.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/36/4.30

36 CFR § 4.30

Bicycles in National Parks.

(h) Prohibited acts. The following are prohibited:

(1) Bicycle riding off of park roads and parking areas, except on administrative roads and trails that have been authorized for bicycle use.

(2) Possessing a bicycle in a wilderness area established by Federal statute.

(3) Operating a bicycle during periods of low visibility, or while traveling through a tunnel, or between sunset and sunrise, without exhibiting on the operator or bicycle a white light or reflector that is visible from a distance of at least 500 feet to the front and with a red light or reflector that is visible from at least 200 feet to the rear.

(4) Operating a bicycle abreast of another bicycle except where authorized by the superintendent.

(5) Operating a bicycle while consuming an alcoholic beverage or carrying in hand an open container of an alcoholic beverage.

(6) Any violation of State law adopted by this section.

4) needs a common sense addendum. Riding 2 abreast allows for communication in windy conditions common in this part of the country. Also with 3 foot passing rules, the car has to cross into the other lane anyway. I would rather pass 6 riders 2 abreast than staying in the oncoming lane for 6 riders single file. 

5) I plead the 5th. How apropos.  

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

I'm betting that a lot of us you have broken (4) and (5) if not all of them.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/36/4.30

36 CFR § 4.30

Bicycles in National Parks.

(h) Prohibited acts. The following are prohibited:

(1) Bicycle riding off of park roads and parking areas, except on administrative roads and trails that have been authorized for bicycle use.

(2) Possessing a bicycle in a wilderness area established by Federal statute.

(3) Operating a bicycle during periods of low visibility, or while traveling through a tunnel, or between sunset and sunrise, without exhibiting on the operator or bicycle a white light or reflector that is visible from a distance of at least 500 feet to the front and with a red light or reflector that is visible from at least 200 feet to the rear.

(4) Operating a bicycle abreast of another bicycle except where authorized by the superintendent.

(5) Operating a bicycle while consuming an alcoholic beverage or carrying in hand an open container of an alcoholic beverage.

(6) Any violation of State law adopted by this section.

Been nice knowing ya.  Don’t let the door and all.

Are you still going to deliver the Cincinnati chili?

• Haha 1

Bicycle

Bicycle means every device propelled solely by human power upon which a person or persons may ride on land, having one, two, or more wheels, except a manual wheelchair.

Propelled solely by human power?  Ha!  Frogs rule and rules don't apply to frogs!!! ?

• Heart 3