Power is out

Allen

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I was shopping online for a generator today. Too confusing, I'm going to check out a few places locally and see what they have. I do have a couple online in my cart, all I have to do is click "complete purchase".

If you are like me, it really doesn't matter. Since I bought an 1800 watt generator, the power hasn't gone out long enough to get the thing out of the shed.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

We lost power about midnight.  Youngest son had gotten out of work at 10:30 and got called back at midnight when the alarms all started going off.  It must have gone off again about 2am because all the digital clocks were blinking.  Fortunately it was restored each time within minutes.

School is delayed in town this morning due to power lines and trees in some roadways.

Crews were working on all the trees on our road in September. They evidently did a good job our power never even flickered. The wind howled all night. I bought a generator today. So many choices, the one I bought is still in the back of the van. I have to clear out a space to keep it.  I'm going to keep it just inside the outside entrance downstairs so I don't have far to move it. That sucker is heavy but it is on wheels.