Welcome richard triplett

Welcome Bot

4 minutes ago, Palesaint said:

Thanks! See "Hey Aire!" thread for reason why I signed up. Nice to finally able to talk to y'all.

I was reading that when you posted this. Hey don't let Razor know you are here, we still call him a noob and he thinks if new people join he can shed that noob title.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I was reading that when you posted this. Hey don't let Razor know you are here, we still call him a noob and he thinks if new people join he can shed that noob title.

I'll be happy to let Razor keep the noob title. I'll just be the stalker guy. And I am a triplett, but not a triplet. And I have no affiliation with the Triplett meter Co.

3018 Part Image

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Palesaint said:

I'll be happy to let Razor keep the noob title. I'll just be the stalker guy. And I am a triplett, but not a triplet. And I have no affiliation with the Triplett meter Co.

3018 Part Image

This is good because I much prefer Fluke meters. Image result for fluke multimeter

You can be sure that if it's a good meter it's a Fluke.

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

This is good because I much prefer Fluke meters. Image result for fluke multimeter

You can be sure that if it's a good meter it's a Fluke.

Triplett made some of the best analog meters back in the day but Fluke definitely rules for precision digital stuff. I had to look them up to see if they are even still in business. 

1 hour ago, Palesaint said:

Triplett made some of the best analog meters back in the day but Fluke definitely rules for precision digital stuff. I had to look them up to see if they are even still in business. 

Somehow I never got around to using Triplet.  In my analog days we always had Simpson meters.  For a while I worked in a calibration lab and spent far too much time repairing and calibrating them.

2 hours ago, Palesaint said:

I bought a Triplett Model 630 VOM back in 1967.  I think I paid $55 for it.  A lot of money back in those days.  I still have it and use it regularly.  It's indestructible.

• Awesome 1