Once again I say good night

Further

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Are you still sleeping?

Been up & active for quite a while now. Accomplished some stuff. Not as much as I would have liked to, but if you get everything done today, what will you do tomorrow ?

And tomorrow is going to be even better ?

• Awesome 1

Are you going back to bed again? Don’t forget to stay up an extra hour tonight.

i managed to get my 150# generator unloaded from the van, unbox it and install the wheel kit and drag it around the house and into the house. I think I’m going to trust that it will start when I need it. I don’t want to put fuel in it and then have to remove the fuel.

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

i managed to get my 150# generator unloaded from the van, unbox it and install the wheel kit and drag it around the house and into the house. I think I’m going to trust that it will start when I need it. I don’t want to put fuel in it and then have to remove the fuel.

Stabil

• Heart 2

21 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I would try it out, with a load on it. Put stabil in the gas. Start it every month or so. Sitting unused is hard on machinery 

For insurance buy some av gas to put in it, that stuff has a 10 year shelf life. And no ethanal. Expensive, but how often is the generator going to run for more than an hour ?

• Heart 1