Channeling Petite

BuffJim

BuffCarla’s truck is old. She’s going to donate to her car-less niece, and take over the payments on my 2016 GMC Terrain. So I’m in the market for a new Vehicle. I really like the Terrain, but am open to new options. Has to be big enough to be comfortable on long trips for BuffCarla. CR-V or equivalent is too small. Looking for something 2018 or newer. Blue or red is good. Black or Silver are OK. No white or maroon. 

Any ideas?

• Heart 1

I have become a huge fan of Subaru. The Outback was recently redesigned for 2020 but the previous models are are solid (if you can even find a used one).  I have the Legacy which shares the same platform and it’s pretty roomy inside.

Subaru also launched a bigger SUV who’s name escapes me now...

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Don't get a black vehicle. I have one and hate it more than a white car I once owned. Both look dirty all the time.  Plus the black car is hot in the summer sun. Silver hides the dirt well.

Current one is black. Would like a change. 

It is the same size as your Terrain/Equinox but one I have my eye on is the 2020 Ford Escape. They brought back the hybrid with the 2020 model (plus hybrid but not other engines is 4 down towable behind an RV). They are not on the lots yet but are "arriving soon" where the regular engines are.

Of course, Carla gets rid of her truck, you could always buy one.

• Heart 1

We're thinking about trading in our Honda Odyssey mini-van for a new, hybrid or electric SUV. It has to be substantial enough to carry the tandem on a bike rack, but we only need seating for four. We want AWD and enough clearance to take it off-road for camping, too. 

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...