Ethel...get the gun

Scrapr

1 minute ago, Old#7 said:

They just walk through our yard line they own the place.

8EF89B60-FC16-4A2F-AB76-087144925F72.jpeg

I assume you know the W&OD parking lot just over the 28 overpass.  There was a large meadow where you could stand at the edge of the lot and watch herds of deer grazing at dusk.  Sadly (to me), they have recently begun building a new data center there,  so that meadow is gone.  Hopefully, the deer migrate to the other side of the path since there are still some open fields over there.

and the baby daddy at the park. Oden the Shedder came nose to nose with him in the shrubs

20191106_153417.jpg

Update....i just heard a couple of pops over by the park. Didn't really sound like gunshots though. Be safe baby daddy

that picture makes it hard to see the rack (twss). 4 point. And enough venison to get through the Winter. But no hunting in town...and the state patrol is about 3 blocks away

• Heart 2

I got semi-lost in a park's woods to get a good look at several of them yesterday.  Jake the Golden Doodle usually spots or smells them before I do but either didn't notice the white tail deer blending into the underbrush or has gotten so used to seeing them he didn't care.