Me, myself, and pie

late

Actually, no pie, but I have been kinda off my diet.

My back is slowly getting better. I put my hybrid on the trainer and pedalled easy for 15 or 20 this morning. It went well, so I;ll try and ride outside soon.

I had no PT at all this week, they were all booked up.

But I have been making progress.

I have been threatening to make breakfast vitamins for a couple years, finally did it today. Partly that was because I have too much stuff to get into one pill now. Also want generous amounts of a few things, like Indole 3 Carbinol, which helps balance your hormones (meaning it helps testosterone by inhibiting what some female hormone dies).

We tried an Arabic spice blend Ras el Hanout, and that was a nice change of pace. Would prob be better if it was done by a person that knew how to do that sort of cooking,

I started playing Skyrim again, first time since I got my new speakers. I had added a couple mods that improved the sound, but I didn't notice much until I got the new speakers. The sound of water rushing, or a waterfall, is esp. nice.

I like fighting dragons, but I also stopped used a handful of cheats. So my old habit of quickly building up expertise in the advanced areas now gets me dead a lot. No biggie, but I have had to start thinking about how I can do that in the future.

I started a seed, and when I watered it, it fell over and came completely out of the ground. So I started another seed, and the first recovered. This type of plant is less than ideal to train (to bend them to get them out of each others way). But it's working so far. Might just get a bumper crop (at least by my modest standards).

Met a guy in real life who talks in PoFo. Nice guy, he spends winters in Florida, so I kinda hate him :D

• Haha 1