Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Allen

Facebook language

Recommended Posts

My Facebook language has been changed to so Asian language and I can’t read the instructions on how to change back. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Or take a month off of Facebook 

  • Hugs 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Allen said:

Or take a month off of Facebook 

I took a year+ and I haven't missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Google Translate the page?

Ftw. This worked

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just made Facebook friends with @Parr8hed today. I guess the language is English, but let’s just say it would make hardened prisoners blush. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I just made Facebook friends with @Parr8hed today. I guess the language is English, but let’s just say it would make hardened prisoners blush. 

I suspect it was a fake account, I got that request too, but were already friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I suspect it was a fake account, I got that request too, but were already friends.

It was real.  Got locked out of the old account on my old phone when it crashed.  Had to start a new account.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

It was real.  Got locked out of the old account on my old phone when it crashed.  Had to start a new account.

I still like the old Parr8 better then this new one. This new one is a total tool! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...