Side 5

Parsnip Totin Jack

I’m playing vinyl and reached to the back of the rack. Musicians are: Bob Dylan, Leon Russell, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr.

A Hard Rain’s Gonna Fall

It takes a lot to laugh/it takes a train to cry 

Blowin in the wind

Mr Tambourine Man

Just like a woman 

Concert for Bangladesh, 8/1/1971

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, Nicolas Cage said:

I am eating Trader Joe's outside-in gnocchi, which as marinara and mozzarella cheese on the inside.  I test lots of stuff to see if I can present it to RO, she is picky about food.

It is ok, nothing special.  She might eat it.

You need to nip that picky eater phase in the bud. That’s her mother’s influence you know. Teach RO that it’s ok to be adventurous. Rome wasn’t built on crust-trimmed sammiches. 

19 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

I’m playing vinyl and reached to the back of the rack. Musicians are: Bob Dylan, Leon Russell, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr.

Back of the rack... That’s a DC 101 line from back in the day.

My .45 had a rack number of 29 out of 30 slots. I remember the armorer always saying, Sgt Chrisl,  back of the rack!

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

You need to nip that picky eater phase in the bud. That’s her mother’s influence you know. Teach RO that it’s ok to be adventurous. Rome wasn’t built on crust-trimmed sammiches. 

She won't eat sandwiches unless they are Nutella sandwiches, again, thanks to her mom.  There are no good eating habits being taught there.

• Sad 2