It is snowing.

sheep_herder

My cousins in Wilkes-Barre, PA are expecting snow this week, but Central Maryland is having intermittent Indian Summer days.

I'm going to take Jake the Golden Doodle for a couple long walks on Monday (sunny and high of 62° forecast) and Friday (sunny and high of 52° forecast). The other days thru Saturday are highs in the 30's and 40's, but generally sunny except for rain Tues. AM.  The following week is forecast Mon-Sat with highs in the mid-50's but that's a little too far ahead for accuracy.  Still, it's likely there will be a couple days for dog walking.

45 minutes ago, dennis said:

I've heard they are skiing in West Yellowstone already. It has been dry here.

Well we have more than a month before we head out, hopefully there will be plenty of snow when we get there. If not, we rent bikes. It’s a win-win?

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

No snow in Dallas, but currently raining and there is a cold front blowing in.  Going to go from 60's today to 20s tonight.  

Might be worse than a blue norther.  I can imagine the smell of the paper mills that I experienced many years ago, every time a blue norther rolled into the area.

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

No snow in Dallas, but currently raining and there is a cold front blowing in.  Going to go from 60's today to 20s tonight.  

That’s flip-flop weather around here.

We got about 11 inches. Not enough to close the schools. I had an early Dr. appointment, and made it there and back to the office (30 miles or so) with minor delays and no incidents.

By the way - finally got my CAT scan results.  Minor signs of Interstitial lung disease. I'll talk to the Pulmonologist next month and se if he thinks additional treatment is necessary.