I am gonna jump on the early holiday wagon....

petitepedal

I got out a festive mug (my usual suspects are in the dishwasher).....AND...I only have 1 Thanksgiving/Harvest dish towel...but I have oodles of Christmas ones...quite a few with bicycles...I am bringing em out :angry:

That is not to say I am celebrating yet...I put out my "Yoga" Turkeys last night :D ...not that they can be seen in the mound on my dining table!!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, smudge said:

I have a Mr. Heater Big Buddy. It goes through a bit of propane. I'd really like to get a small woodstove, but they are stupid expensive!

I know a camp that has one that I put in... since I don't live there anymore I will let you have it for free.. :)

Just bring a crowbar to open the door.. Last I knew a good kick would open it. 

27 minutes ago, smudge said:

I have a Mr. Heater Big Buddy. It goes through a bit of propane. I'd really like to get a small woodstove, but they are stupid expensive!

They are not expensive at all. For your she shed you won’t need the top barrel, just run the stovepipe out of the first barrel. The chimney is where you will tie up some money.

DE03713B-290A-4C0C-B26B-94B6C734C997.thumb.png.dc2af9b48a44a4d6aa55b76c842f4084.png

30 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

They are not expensive at all. For your she shed you won’t need the top barrel, just run the stovepipe out of the first barrel. The chimney is where you will tie up some money.

DE03713B-290A-4C0C-B26B-94B6C734C997.thumb.png.dc2af9b48a44a4d6aa55b76c842f4084.png

Even one of those barrels would take up a lot of space. And I already realize the money is in the chimney. sigh...