Remember my late contractor

maddmaxx

With the exception of the butchered corner cabinet (which could stay there for a long time without any problems of it's usefulness because the problems are all appearance and workmanship)  I'm pleased.  It's not an expensive kitchen.  We painted the cabinets black several years ago and it's an easy color to touch up.  Compared to the dingy cream/tan flooring that was there before the destruction the new floor makes the room pop.  It's not an expensive floor and I doubt it will last 30+ years like the old one did. (but then neither will I)

• Heart 1

37 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

With the exception of the butchered corner cabinet (which could stay there for a long time without any problems of it's usefulness because the problems are all appearance and workmanship)  I'm pleased.  It's not an expensive kitchen.  We painted the cabinets black several years ago and it's an easy color to touch up.  Compared to the dingy cream/tan flooring that was there before the destruction the new floor makes the room pop.  It's not an expensive floor and I doubt it will last 30+ years like the old one did. (but then neither will I)

Wait do I <heart> this or < cry> it???