Seems like I won't need to go to a hospital

Dirtyhip

I'm clumsy enough that I'd have bruises all over if I had to travese rocky parks. Maybe that's why I like Kinder Park, north of Annapolis: a donated-to-the-county farm that had been worked for 300 years so a lot of rocks are long gone!  It sometimes seems like a sin against nature to have the 8' - 10' wide asphalt paths winding through it.  Of course, the low areas of the hilly terrain are often wet.  Some pictures from 2019:

Capture1clar.JPG.7b6bc31ed1d46befda42483636868c51.JPG20190311_151739clar.sat900p.jpg.df7b13141c21f5ebd2c5e9794a49c4a2.jpg277118572_1.20190311_155318clar.sat900p.jpg.c9bb8599455c97908f8264a5e24ef5a6.jpg

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I would think that would cause worse damage than a bruise!

The bike is what hurt me.  I missed the rocks this time.  Over the bars into a somersault, and the bike seat point hit my lower back.  OW. Pedal strikes are a pain in the right upper buttock.

Two days in from the injury.  Yeah, I hurt worse than yesterday.  

How could they be so cruel to deprive you of a hospital admission. Think of all the great meals you are missing as nothing matches hospital cuisine. And not awakened throughout the night for BP and temperature. Oh, and let's not forget the sponge bath. ? 

22 hours ago, Tizeye said:

How could they be so cruel to deprive you of a hospital admission. Think of all the great meals you are missing as nothing matches hospital cuisine. And not awakened throughout the night for BP and temperature. Oh, and let's not forget the sponge bath. ? 

I have not gone to the doc.  I don't want to spend the cash for them to say, Yeah...you got a huge bruise. Althoughm they would diagnose it as a large hematomoma or is i contusion?  They would say rest. 

If I broke my hip, no pun intended, it would hurt a lot worse, I imagine.

I am resting. Yeah, confirmed that I have a rather large bruise.  We own a mirror. The lump is funny, because my waist goes in, and then there is a large curvy lump, then a gap between the next large lump.  LOL  I crack myself us, NOT!

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Yes.  I am walking around the house.  I made dinner.  Mostly I have slept and relaxed.  I can not just lie around. That hurts as well. I get all stiff.  The bruise is around that size only on the low right back.

I'm thinking that if you are walking around in reasonable comfort, your hip is not damaged.