The Browns have already set the bed on fire...

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

11 minutes ago, Nicolas Cage said:

The Bills are playing like I thought they would play before the year started.  The problem is that the Browns are playing like I thought the Bills would play, too. 

I think the Browns have more talent than the Bills, but the Bills do more with less. 

Browns won!  I've been saying all year that the Bills have been beating up losing teams and aren't that good.  If Mayfield improves and the Browns get an O-line, they can be dangerous.

The Bengals were all ready to stop Ravens QB Lamer Jackson's running with 8 defenders in the box, so the first play was a 49 yard deep pass then a 25 yard pass - both right on the money. Jackson had 115 passing yards in Q1 and 181 in the first half.  In the 3rd quarter the Bengals were looking for him to pass and he had a 47 yard TD run.

Jackson was rested before the 3rd quarter ended with 3 Passing TDs and 1 Rushing TD - the Ravens had scored a TD every time they had the ball except in the 17 seconds before the first half ended. Robert Griffin III finished the game.  Ravens 49-13.  On one play earlier, RGIII, Lamar Jackson, and Mark Ingram were all on the field for the Ravens on the same play: three Heisman Trophy winners!

I'll be honest, I left the game early for a Wegmans run. I fully expected the Browns to shit the bed. They technically did shit the bed several times but they found a way to shit the bed less shitty.  

But, they still suck. I blame the coaching.  And the fact they are from Cleveland.   Cleveland is a shitty place so it is natural the Browns are a shitty team. The fans are also mentally deranged and totally fucked up.  I'm proud of the Browns and their shitty fans. 

Yup. 

Mudkipz 

48 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

I'll be honest, I left the game early for a Wegmans run. I fully expected the Browns to shit the bed. They technically did shit the bed several times but they found a way to shit the bed less shitty.  

But, they still suck. I blame the coaching.  And the fact they are from Cleveland.   Cleveland is a shitty place so it is natural the Browns are a shitty team. The fans are also mentally deranged and totally fucked up.  I'm proud of the Browns and their shitty fans. 

Yup. 

Mudkipz 

This is the first day of the rest of your life.  It is less shitty in Cleveland, however little.

50 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Yup. 

Mudkipz 

There is a reason the phrase Cleveland Steamer is used! 

After watching this game and the highlights from other games, last year's top quarterback picks are all hard to figure out.  Mayfield looked very good by the end of last year, but has struggled this entire year.  Darnold has had a rough time of it, but looked decent today.  Rosen certainly hasn't had a fair shake at all, nobody really knows how he would be without an objectively awful team to play for.

Which brings us to...Allen and Jackson.  I am not sold on either, yet, as a quarterback.  Both are super-exciting and extend plays and scramble and run and such, and both throw the ball hard and far.  Maybe I just haven't seen enough of them yet.  What do you people think who see them more often think?

2 hours ago, Nicolas Cage said:

Which brings us to...Allen and Jackson.  I am not sold on either, yet, as a quarterback.  Both are super-exciting and extend plays and scramble and run and such, and both throw the ball hard and far.  Maybe I just haven't seen enough of them yet.  What do you people think who see them more often think?

In other words, they don't seem all that accurate.