A dog attacked my daughter

Chris...

Not that it’s any of our damn business but is the owner of the dog offering to help with any medical expenses their dog incurred?  I get that it’s family & all but I’m sure this ain’t cheap.  And if your daughter is resting in the couch she ain’t working either...

Serious suck all around...

8 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Not that it’s any of our damn business but is the owner of the dog offering to help with any medical expenses their dog incurred?  I get that it’s family & all but I’m sure this ain’t cheap.  And if your daughter is resting in the couch she ain’t working either...

Serious suck all around...

You are getting ahead of us here.  We want the details of what happened.  Why wasn't cheese protecting her?  Was it Sam that bit her?

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

Wow....sending her vibes and prayers for a full recovery and small scars when it is all done..I still have a scab that is healing on my lipoma removal..and I am almost 2 month out from that. She will be recovering for awhile.

Yeah, but you’re old, she’s young. 

FTR, I’m older than you. ?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, so what caused the dog to go nuts on her?

8 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

And what happened/happens to the dog?

I have no idea. That’s the scary thing.  The dog is still alive as far as I know. Illinois does not have a one bite law, meaning it could be put down if animal control decides it’s a threat.