New Acquisition

goldendesign

Been going back and forth with the CEO of my little company since the commercial shoot. Been trying to get him to come off his Lange & Sohne Glashutte.

A bet won and a way off kilter swap of a ring I made awhile back got me this lovely new addition to the watch box:

20140627_192230.jpg

Wowsers, I did a little UTFG & decided it will be a long while (think "never") before I move into that rarefied air.

Nice piece though. BTW, this is today's timepiece:

I love the AquaRacer series. It helps when your in the biz for stuff like this. It is an older series (12 years old) so not like their current retail prices. But still more than I would pay for a timepiece.

BTW I only have about as much as you have in your Tag in this watch.

I love the AquaRacer series. It helps when your in the biz for stuff like this. It is an older series (12 years old) so not like their current retail prices. But still more than I would pay for a timepiece.

BTW I only have about as much as you have in your Tag in this watch.

I have a black face, non-chrono Aquaracer (which I actually prefer to the blue chrono)  & a vintage black & gold 100 series.

I have a black face, non-chrono Aquaracer (which I actually prefer to the blue chrono)  & a vintage black & gold 100 series.

I used to have a counterfeit when I was in college, it looked fake and I eventually gave it to somebody.  There is no substitute for the real thing in any of life's arenas.

• Heart 1