I love living life enough..

Wilbur

20 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Showering. Oh, and that biking thing.

Showering is admirable.  I don't want to be the old man that is found dead, sitting on a hotel room toilet.  :)  Yes, I fear that.   I also don't want to go doing what I love most or that will mean a whole bunch of people went with me.  Not on a bicycle either.   Maybe walking the dogs at the lake.  That too is an admirable way to go. 

1 minute ago, wilbur said:

Showering is admirable.  I don't want to be the old man that is found dead, sitting on a hotel room toilet.  :)  Yes, I fear that.   I also don't want to go doing what I love most or that will mean a whole bunch of people went with me.  Not on a bicycle either.   Maybe walking the dogs at the lake.  That too is an admirable way to go. 

I want to go quietly and quickly in my sleep, not terrified and screaming like the people riding in my car with me.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

I remember a discussion with my wife on mountain biking which she did try.  She asked if I was scared of crashing.  Nope not scared.  What are you thinking when you ride as all I can think of is don’t fall.  Think, shit the only thing going through my mind  is whooo hooo!!!!!

And when you crash?  Oh crap... ow!   

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Further said:

I like sleeping, if I can't die peacefully in my sleep I would like my death to stand for something, what I don't know.

Maybe be like Clint in Gran Torino...

Or standing up for what is right......But it is getting hard to tell right from wrong...

Sleeping is looking good

As a nonviolent person, that sounds good to me!  Waking up dead. :D

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

Think, shit the only thing going through my mind  is whooo hooo!!!!!

And when you crash?  Oh crap... ow!  

Back when I rode fast....the emotions went from 'faster, faster, get air, slide, faster...' to oh shit this is going to hurt' real quick, but it usally didn't hurt that bad, and when you're young you heal fast.

Now I can hurt myself getting on the bike    :(