The devolution of experts

Dottleshead

Today everyone is a google genius. I cant count the times a customer has accessed my thirty five years of experience to ask a question about their project, then say "But, but, but, I watched a youtube video that says something different?" :facepalm:

Well then, if you saw it on the internet..... :rolleyes:

• Heart 1

With every new health care provider I acquire, I have to provide a disclaimer. It goes like, I really don't know anything but I read about ... Just so we're clear, I'm not a doctor.

The best i have encountered to date is my PCP. He is young and I pretty much get the impression he appreciates that everything I bring is a question. Everybody else has something to protect and they get annoyed if I pose questions. It boils down to one thing really. Each of these people need to pull their head out of their ass.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

HOTTIES!

Can they both be CORRECT?

My cousin is anti-vax mom.  If you could tolerate her for more than a hour, I'd be amazed.

Stupid and hot is so not worth it.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

What's sort of crazy is that the uglier the dude, wackier they often are.  What's up with that???

Hot guys have chicks and stuff to distract them.  Us ugly guys are left to marinate in our crazy until we are full of craziness to the very core.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, donkpow said:

The best i have encountered to date is my PCP. He is young and I pretty much get the impression he appreciates that everything I bring is a question. Everybody else has something to protect and they get annoyed if I pose questions. It boils down to one thing really. Each of these people need to pull their head out of their ass.

Or, the young doctor hasn’t built up his practice yet and can therefore spend time answering Inane questions, the others have people waiting that need to be seen. Or they’ve simply burnt out after years of treating instant-fucking-experts who question their every recommendation with their own internet-based advice. :dontknow:

Or they’ve added acting classes to medical school now.

6 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Or, the young doctor hasn’t built up his practice yet and can therefore spend time answering Inane questions, the others have people waiting that need to be seen. Or they’ve simply burnt out after years of treating instant-fucking-experts who question their every recommendation with their own internet-based advice. :dontknow:

This is incorrect. Sorry.

10 minutes ago, donkpow said:

No but I read things on the internet.

But you also read this:

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

But you also read this.

And he read it on the internet!!!!  You have to be right!  

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

But you also read this:

I also know things about people.

tenor.gif