Steelers and Browns Thursday night

Dottleshead

Who you got? Pitts done a remarkable job getting back into the hunt w/ a backup QB that's played fair to midland. And Seahawks nation thanks them for dumping the Rams. And Cleveland is unhealthy, dysfunctional, and their QB deserves to be punched in the face.

But don't ya just kinda want them to win anyway? I mean forget Kzoo and Prophet. 

I think Pittsburgh's defense is playing well enough to beat the Browns in a relatively low-scoring game.

My brother asked me which defense to start on a fantasy team this week, the Steelers playing the Browns or the Ravens playing the Texans and I said to start the Steelers D.

If Steelers RB James Conner is well enough to get a lot of touches tonight, the Browns are going to be very limited in time of possession and may be held to single digits.

Personally I'm expecting something like Steelers 17, Browns 13.

8 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I think Pittsburgh's defense is playing well enough to beat the Browns in a relatively low-scoring game.

My brother asked me which defense to start on a fantasy team this week, the Steelers playing the Browns or the Ravens playing the Texans and I said to start the Steelers D.

If Steelers RB James Conner is well enough to get a lot of touches tonight, the Browns are going to be very limited in time of possession and may be held to single digits.

Personally I'm expecting something like Steelers 17, Browns 13.

This is a good assessment.  Pitts(burg)'s @Prophet Zacharia offense is not exactly firing on all cylinders right now.  But since acquiring that defensive back from Miami, their defense seems to have tightened up.

8 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

I'll have to find a way to stream it.  I don't have cable and don't feel comfortable leaving my Nurse duties behind tonight.

But, I predict the Browns will shit the bed approximately 30 minutes before the game even starts.

Steelers win by 52.

Mudkipz

Thursday night football is streamed on twitch. They don't make a big deal about it because it makes the boomers angry. 

• Heart 1

On 11/13/2019 at 12:15 PM, Prophet Zacharia said:

Roughed up? We’re missing our HOF starting QB for the season and our starting RB, what more would you want?

Sure, nobody remembers that the Browns played 3 games without any members of their starting secondary playing at all, but those bastards are minus a couple and everybody from the steelers falls all over themselves with the excuses.  Bah.