Steelers and Browns Thursday night

Dottleshead

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Read the bold facts above. I don’t need to argue, because actual facts are actual facts.  

You need to argue to justify your revisionist take on events. 

The Browns won, you see, because they played better. You just are coming up with silliness for some unknown purpose.   Also, you stink like somebody threw up on a diaper and you rubbed that over your underwear. 

There's reasons that 3 people got games off and Rudolph didn't.  And it's not white privilege because the person responsible for on field activity is a man of color.

Facts is facts and the suspensions play that out.

#justkeeparguing

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

There's reasons that 3 people got games off and Rudolph didn't.  And it's not white privilege because the person responsible for on field activity is a man of color.

Facts is facts and the suspensions play that out.

#justkeeparguing

So if I tried to rip your helmet off and possibly accidentally shoved a cleated foot into your nut sack, would you give me a hug emoji?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

So if I tried to rip your helmet off and possibly accidentally shoved a cleated foot into your nut sack, would you give me a hug emoji?

After you took me to the ground and tried to lift me up by my facemask... sure.  What are friends for.

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Okay, Poppy.

Please allow me to say this another way... "

Facts is facts and the suspensions play that out."

11 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

C5A744F3-A84A-4064-9143-4802DE0D4CD9.thumb.jpeg.e225c1d09a470fdcaff0684eb95256fe.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Dottie said:

POTD

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Can you touch your toes? I can't :(

6 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Agreed

Well, this explains why Brady tried so hard to cover up the whole thing about his balls being deflated.

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

No, that was BEFORE Garrett pulled the helmet off. Geez, you gotta pay attention if you are going to blather.  

Blah, blah, blah, you have bad eyes.  Hand grabs facemask - foot goes to the groin.  Hand continues to pull head up by the facemask until head pops out of helmet.

Let me say this another way... "There's reasons that 3 people got games off and Rudolph didn't.  And it's not white privilege because the person responsible for on field activity is a man of color.

#keeparguing 

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Please allow me to say this another way... "

You are the only one saying race stuff, you bigot!  Anyway, I think Rudolph got away with one in the rush to judgement by the league and a direct personal favor to the Steelers.  

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Blah, blah, blah, you have bad eyes.  Hand grabs facemask - foot goes to the groin.  Hand continues to pull head up by the facemask until head pops out of helmet.

Let me say this another way... "There's reasons that 3 people got games off and Rudolph didn't.  And it's not white privilege because the person responsible for on field activity is a man of color.

#keeparguing 

I respect the fact that you aren’t letting your lack of research or knowledge get in the way of an argument, plus your lack of belief in the linearity of time not slowing you down is also admirable.  That said, you are WRONG!

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

You are the only one saying race stuff, you bigot!  Anyway, I think Rudolph got away with one in the rush to judgement by the league and a direct personal favor to the Steelers.  

Again you are wrong.  I had more hope for you but with the spread of your PRI I can understand.

I am NOT the only one and if you would actually read some comments here you would know that (but the terminal PRI....)  And to say that Rudolph and the Steelers got favored treatment because of a rush to judgement and personal favors - you are just pulling more Cleveland brown stuff out of your PRI infested butthole.  Pittsburgh's All-Pro OL got 3 games (as he should have).  Rudolph got none for a reason.  And part of that reason is because the NFL office watched the video with their brains engaged vs. infected with PRI.

14 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

#keeparguing 

Do you agree that Rudolph tried to take Garretts helmet off?  If so, when on your yellow and black timeline does this take place.  If not, what sort of boat do you use to navigate da nile?

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Do you agree that Rudolph tried to take Garretts helmet off?  If so, when on your yellow and black timeline does this take place.  If not, what sort of boat do you use to navigate da nile?

I agree that he grabbed the back of Garrett's helmet after being unnecessarily driven to the ground.  I'm guessing (yes only a guess) that based on the video showing Garrett had his facemask buried in Rudolph's chest, it was the only thing to grab as Garrett was unnecessarily wrestling with him.  Did he then twist the helmet - yes.  And for that he is getting fined by the league office as he should.

Cleveland played a good game.  They bested the Steelers in every category.  Unfortunately for them they also won the contest for most games suspended.  I haven't heard about Pouncey arguing his 3 games but I figured it would get reduced to 2 after review - maybe, maybe not. 

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I agree that he grabbed the back of Garrett's helmet after being unnecessarily driven to the ground.  I'm guessing (yes only a guess) that based on the video showing Garrett had his facemask buried in Rudolph's chest, it was the only thing to grab as Garrett was unnecessarily wrestling with him.  Did he then twist the helmet - yes.  And for that he is getting fined by the league office as he should.

Cleveland played a good game.  They bested the Steelers in every category.  Unfortunately for them they also won the contest for most games suspended.  I haven't heard about Pouncey arguing his 3 games but I figured it would get reduced to 2 after review - maybe, maybe not. 

Yet when he was interviewed, he said he was sacked.  He did not say driven to ground, or late or any of that, he said he was sacked.  Weird.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2019/11/15/myles-garrett-deserved-suspension-nfl-should-also-discipline-mason-rudolph/4205825002/

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Yet when he was interviewed, he said he was sacked.  He did not say driven to ground, or late or any of that, he said he was sacked.  Weird.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2019/11/15/myles-garrett-deserved-suspension-nfl-should-also-discipline-mason-rudolph/4205825002/

You and I and him know the definition of a sack and he was not sacked.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

He was sacked multiple times.  He was in the grasp when he released that pass but no way was it a late hit.   

And Steelers linemen are standing there with their arms in the air looking at the ref saying "Where's the damn flag" for unnecessary roughness - then the action starts.

What color are your Myles Garrett glasses?

Garrett was a criminal and is a criminal and never would have been accepted into the prestigious Texas A&M ROTC program.

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

And Steelers linemen are standing there with their arms in the air looking at the ref saying "Where's the damn flag" for unnecessary roughness - then the action starts.

Garrett was a criminal and is a criminal and never would have been accepted into the prestigious Texas A&M ROTC program.

It would appear Mason Rudolph is a white collar criminal.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I have said Garrett deserves a long suspsension, huge fines, possible ban from the NFL and legal action.  I am not denying what he did was wrong and indefensible but for Rudolph to act innocent or to act like he had no part is silly.  Oh, and Garrett was not in the Corps of Cadets or ROTC as far as I know.  

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I have said Garrett deserves a long suspsension, huge fines, possible ban from the NFL and legal action.  I am not denying what he did was wrong and indefensible but for Rudolph to act innocent or to act like he had no part is silly.  Oh, and Garrett was not in the Corps of Cadets or ROTC as far as I know.  

I never said he was innocent.  I said his actions were understandable and fineable (which he was).  RG is the one who is all PRI butt hurt over it.  He and one other person in the country are trying to defend Garrett's actions.

Personally I think the indefinite suspension is correct.  It keeps him out for the year and he can easily talk his way back in in April.  Nor was is that worthy of an outright ban from the league.  I also don't like legal action in sports cases.  That hockey thing might be a bit different.  A guy charging the mound(sans bat), 2 guys under the rim in the NBA going at it - keep it out of the legal system.  I understand that on the street a lot of this stuff turns into aggravated assault charges.  Pro sports doesn't need to go there.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:09 PM, Randomguy said:

I watched again in a forensic manner, and I can tell you for certain what happens FACTUALLY.

First, play goes off, Garrett hits Rudolph AS the pass is thrown.  There is no way for Garrett to know the ball is away.  NO LATE HIT

Second, Garrett pulls Rudolph down on top of himself!   NO PERSONAL FOUL, NO ROUGHING THE PASSER

Third, as Rudolph rolls to the side of Garrett, the first thing that happens is RUDOLPH ATTEMPTS TO PULL GARRETT'S HELMET OFF

Failing this, as Garrett is attempting to get up, RUDOLPH KICKS GARRETT IN THE GROIN

Garrett, presumably taking some level of annoyance with the happenings SUCCEEDS IN PULLING RUDOLPH'S HELMET OFF

Separated but still fully triggered, RUDOLPH CHARGES GARRETT  He has to go the long way around the physical separation of number 66 for Pittsburgh, DeCastro

GARRETT HITS RUDOLPH WITH HIS OWN HELMET

Some Pittsburgh players, presumably to prevent the quarterback from continuing to embarrass himself by falling on a banana peel or something KNOCK GARRETT TO THE GROUND

POUNCEY BECOMES PUNCHY AND KICKY  I can't fault him for this, as he couldn't realize what a dumbshit his quarteback was (besides all the intereceptions, that is) and thinks be is protecting something akin to a quarterback

OGUNJOBI PUSHES RUDOLPH HARD ENOUGH TO FALL DOWN  This is just hilarious.

Watch the video and if you think I am somehow wrong on this exact timeline, SHOW me I am wrong on ANY part of this.  Again, I paused the video and noted what happened EXACTLY sequentially, the stuff in bold is FACT.

For Kzoo's reference, so he can craft apologies for logical fallacies and lapses in awareness.

I hope Garrett gets off so next time, he can take Rudolph's head with the helmet if the dummy charges him again.

1 hour ago, Dottie said:

Almost.  Both the Browns and Steelers suck. 

I think the Browns are on the rise, but for next year (they need Garrett plus more depth).  I was ready to count the Steelers out, but they had seemed to have turn the tide (until the Browns game).  Now they don't appear to have a realistic QB situation, and the probably ought to sign Kaepernick or however you spell his name.

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I think the Browns are on the rise, but for next year (they need Garrett plus more depth).  I was ready to count the Steelers out, but they had seemed to have turn the tide (until the Browns game).  Now they don't appear to have a realistic QB situation, and the probably ought to sign Kaepernick or however you spell his name.

Honestly, the Browns have moments where they are as good as anybody. But they fold like a deck of cards at the slightest adversity. It's like they're mentally fragile if not challenged.

20 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Honestly, the Browns have moments where they are as good as anybody. But they fold like a deck of cards at the slightest adversity. It's like they're mentally fragile if not challenged.

I don't think external adversity does them in.  They did beat the Ravens, Steelers, and Bills, so they beat at least mediocre teams, and the Ravens and Bills will probably make the playoffs.  I do think both the Ravens and Bills are a bit overrated, for what it is worth.  They did play without a secondary for a while, but it has been stupid mistakes and penalties that have cost them a couple of games otherwise.  They need to click offensively, but they haven't done that consistently, except for Chubb.  Chubb has been pretty awesome.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I don't think external adversity does them in.  They did beat the Ravens, Steelers, and Bills, so they beat at least mediocre teams, and the Ravens and Bills will probably make the playoffs.  I do think both the Ravens and Bills are a bit overrated, for what it is worth.  They did play without a secondary for a while, but it has been stupid mistakes and penalties that have cost them a couple of games otherwise.  They need to click offensively, but they haven't done that consistently, except for Chubb.  Chubb has been pretty awesome.

I dunno. They jumped out on the Seahawks first half and then they wilted. Agreed about Chubbs. 

5 hours ago, Dottie said:

That’s the sign of a talented group that’s still young.  In their case they also have a terrible coach.  With a decent coach and a little experience they have great potential.  And yes the truth hurts.