Steelers and Browns Thursday night

Dottleshead

43 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Mason Rudolph to be fined $35,000 for his role in the brawl.

Yea, that's all fine and good but he really should be suspended for a few games.  He started it by attempting to pull off a man's helmet and proceeded to kick the poor man in the balls.

Mason is also racist as fuck. 

Mudkipz 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Yea, that's all fine and good but he really should be suspended for a few games.  He started it by attempting to pull off a man's helmet and proceeded to kick the poor man in the balls.

Mason is also racist as fuck. 

Mudkipz 

Well he is very white and his name is Mason Rudolph for goodness sake.  How could he not be a racist?!   Why did Pouncey take up for him then, as they appeared to be somewhat not white?

Tomlin is a tool... thinks they didn't do anything to start the fight.. said the Browns were the ones doing all the fighting basically.. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-tomlin-first-comments-steelers-browns-fight-blame-garrett-rudolph-182722496.html

Oh well.. guess someone that rich doesn't actually have a TV so he can watch the replays. 

55 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Tomlin is a tool... thinks they didn't do anything to start the fight.. said the Browns were the ones doing all the fighting basically.. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-tomlin-first-comments-steelers-browns-fight-blame-garrett-rudolph-182722496.html

Oh well.. guess someone that rich doesn't actually have a TV so he can watch the replays. 

It makes one wonder who Kazabooboo hangs out with. And if he has a TV.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Why didn't everyone in the same brawl get the same punishment?  It makes no sense.  

I also find it odd that the only white guy involved was not suspended even though he tried to pull Randall's head off.

Clearly the only white guy involved was just trying to calm things down. Duh.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Dottie said:

I will never go to a Steelers game.  Come to think of it, I will never go to a Browns game.  I probably never will go to another Seahawks game.

Games are stupid expensive now, stupidly so.  

I went to a few Browns games as a kid, and a chargers game in San Diego about 15-16 years back.  

Fun, but more enjoyable with a tv. 

• Awesome 1

After listening to this podcaster with a vocabulary consisting of little more than five curse words, I understand why I've never heard of him. His take was lame. But he sure knows some f'ing words. He gives Garrett a complete pass for using a helmet as a deadly weapon. Yes, Rudolph was acting the idiot, but he was no threat to Garrett - despite Rudolph's theatrics - when Garrett went after him with the helmet. Rudolph should be suspended for being an idiot. What kind of an idiot goes after a guy in full battle gear armed with a weapon when he's been stripped of his armor and has no weapon. But what kind of person takes advantage of that in front of 50,000 people and on national tv and tries to give him brain damage because of it.

• Heart 1

Just now, Ltdskilz said:

After listening to this podcaster with a vocabulary consisting of little more than five curse words, I understand why I've never heard of him.

I realized why I hate most talk radio/talk podcasting. Ouch.  It was tough to listen to.

56 minutes ago, Dottie said:
1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Games are stupid expensive now, stupidly so.  

I went to a few Browns games as a kid, and a chargers game in San Diego about 15-16 years back.  

Fun, but more enjoyable with a tv. 

1000000000%

This is much truth.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, dennis said:

What has been decided here? Did the commissioner get back to anyone with his results based on this discussion?

He learned it is the same as it always has been. Steelers fans pissing on Browns fans and Browns fans pissing on Steelers fans. Old habits are hard to die.

I'm not so sure. Players today could not have grown up playing football past about the 6th grade without having a mixture of races as both teammates and opponents at all levels. I would think the racial slur as an insult would have lost its welcome a long, long time ago for anyone playing at or above the high school level.

• Heart 1