LA is lousy with fast food chicken places

Randomguy

46 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

You should try Zaxby's or Raising Cain's.  They have pretty much perfected the art of taking a finger from a chicken and deep frying it.

Cains only having their sauce pisses me off.  They need to offer some choices.  Their toast is some dope ass shit though.  

1 hour ago, 2Far said:

I prefer Churches

KFC is generally pretty good, as are Cain's

McD, CfA, and Zaxby's are about the same, but Zaxby's sauce is about the best.

Popeye's is meh, I think it's random if you actually get the finger inside the breading.

I've been thinking about Churches on College Station, with all this chicken talk.  Aren't they the ones that had wonderful biscuits, or was it rolls?

1 minute ago, sheep_herder said:

I've been thinking about Churches on College Station, with all this chicken talk.  Aren't they the ones that had wonderful biscuits, or was it rolls?

Hmm, dunno.

I go to Hardee's for breakfast biscuits. It isn't often (2-3 x per year), but the Monster Biscuit is to die for.

Actual size, LOL:

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I am talking about the kind you get on the side with an order of chicken. I seldom partake of breakfast biscuits. Normally opt for the breakfast burritos.

I’ll take a breakfast burrito over any bfast sandwich any day.  Eggs & tortillas are a match made in heaven.  All the other stuff is just additional goodness.

• Heart 1