Netflix - Living With Yourself

Square Wheels

34 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Am I the only one who watched this?

We just finished, short season, short episodes.

It was interesting.

I don't have Netflix.

Post your login and password so I can watch it and give you my feedback. 

Who is this Brady fellow? I don't remember him as one of the bunch.

• Heart 1

Why would I watch a show about living with myself, I do that everyday.

And know, Tom Brady isn't in my life and he is a big enough kook anymore, I don't think I want him in my life.

I also don't have Netflix anymore.  Dropped it when I went to Disney+ and it has been an excellent decision.

13 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Am I the only one who watched this?

Yes, you are the only person still using Netflix.  The Mandalorian is what everyone is watching now.  They've got 50 year old baby Yoda now.

mandalorian-baby-yoda-2-1573847849.jpg

I have spoken.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Beyond Disney animation, SW, and Marvel, what are the other good things on there? A catalog of "normal" movies? Some TV series?

Yes, lots of normal movies.  Also National Geographic Documentaries.  The catalog is really impressive though not really surprising since Disney owns about everyone of note anymore in the entertainment industry.

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, dennis said:

I don't have Netflix.

Post your login and password so I can watch it and give you my feedback. 

Who is this Brady fellow? I don't remember him as one of the bunch.

I think he was the cousin that came in toward the end of the series to spice things up.  

• Heart 1

Just now, Mr. Silly said:

But apart from that, what do they offer to watch?

Mickey Mouse club house. 

My wife should've never taught my daughter how to use the Roku remote.  And you can't even hide the remote from her because I swear she has her own stash of Roku remotes.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Thanks for the recommendation. If I get the chance, I'll watch it - though I'm still trying to finish watching the 2nd season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Instant Video.

Mick - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!  His post was anything but a recommendation!

The MMM is great. And there are many, many, many better series to explore before the SW's one.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Beyond Disney animation, SW, and Marvel, what are the other good things on there? A catalog of "normal" movies? Some TV series?

That depends on you. There's a ton of tv shows. I've binged Altered Carbon, Grace and Frankie, The Good Place, Lucifer, The Crown, Sex Education, and many more.

They have a smattering of science shows.

Only other service I've use is Prime. My impression is none of them have a deep bench, not deep enough, anyway.

2 minutes ago, late said:

That depends on you. There's a ton of tv shows. I've binged Altered Carbon, Grace and Frankie, The Good Place, Lucifer, The Crown, Sex Education, and many more.

They have a smattering of science shows.

Only other service I've use is Prime. My impression is none of them have a deep bench, not deep enough, anyway.

That's Netflix stuff, not Disney+.

I can’t get fast enough internet for net flicks but I’m not a watcher anyway. I found another satellite company that said I could get twelve mbps for $160 a month. I don’t think it’s worth the effort to switch because they all lie about their speed. The company I’m with now promised 25 mbps and I only get 1.4 mbps for $130 a month. If I was a watcher I would consider moving to civilization but I love it where I live.