Oh damn I’m in trouble...

ChrisL

35 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I was joking but unfortunately there are people looking for big pockets to collect from.  How did the real problem work out.  OK I hope.

Person was having difficulty breathing and was in a spastic state similar to a petit mal seizure but still able to respond to basic commands. I stabilized her until paramedics arrived.  She was transported so not sure how she’s doing.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Geeze, that’s extreme. The fire hose through the car windows is bad enough, you want to put the entire firehouse on it?

:DeadHorse:

Well at least you have to get up pretty early in the morning to find my mistakes. :D Actually I blame that sneaky little bastard Otto Correct. :D

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Yep! Only an idiot doesn't move out of a person's way when they are literally yelling "coming through".  Seriously dopey.

The stiff arm was really as a result of the guy intentionally moving left to block me while telling me to slow down. Otherwise we may have both gone down but dayum he went hard into the wall.. It really was just a defensive move to keep from falling.

I know who the guy is and he knows what I do but probably didn’t realize it was me barreling down behind him.  He’s kind of a dick but an effective sales man.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

The stiff arm was really as a result of the guy intentionally moving left to block me while telling me to slow down. Otherwise we may have both gone down but dayum he went hard into the wall.. It really was just a defensive move to keep from falling.

I know who the guy is and he knows what I do but probably didn’t realize it was me barreling down behind him.  He’s kind of a dick but an effective sales man.

What's your statute of limitation on WC claims? 2 years? I foresee a claim filed on or about 2021/11/01 for PTSD and intentional infliction emotional distress and a dollop of retaliation thrown in.

11 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

And you are probably the guy who ran the firehouse through the windows of the bummer parked next to a fire hydrant!

we don't have fire hydrants in our town, But I did move someones new SUV with the bumper of a firetruck because it was in my way. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 2Far said:

I remember that pic, it's been on the webs for a long time, so I goggled (sic) it:

Image result for fire hose through car windows

Turns out it's kind common:

I didn’t know that BMW used so many alternative logos on their cars and minivans.

25 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I saw homeboy a little while ago and shocker he apologized.  He said he thought I was a guy in his department about to bum rush him in the hallway which is why he did that.  

He said he felt horrible slowing me down to a medical emergency and was going to leave/go back to work  but only stayed because I told him to.  He’s totally fine and even said his pizza survived!?!?  I had to look again and he had a pizza box in his hands when I drove him into the wall!?!?  I never saw it?

Seems like it’s all good.

You don't suppose he complained and was shown the video? We installed cameras and NVRs for a large client. They have paid for themselves many times with incidents that would have been a settlement in the past. They can now show the complainant the video and ask if they really want to pursue it. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I saw homeboy a little while ago and shocker he apologized.  He said he thought I was a guy in his department about to bum rush him in the hallway which is why he did that.  

He said he felt horrible slowing me down to a medical emergency and was going to leave/go back to work  but only stayed because I told him to.  He’s totally fine and even said his pizza survived!?!?  I had to look again and he had a pizza box in his hands when I drove him into the wall!?!?  I never saw it?

Seems like it’s all good.

What kind of pizza?  Did he offer you a slice?  Why was someone in his department going to bum rush him?

Is this your office?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

41 minutes ago, groupw said:

You don't suppose he complained and was shown the video? We installed cameras and NVRs for a large client. They have paid for themselves many times with incidents that would have been a settlement in the past. They can now show the complainant the video and ask if they really want to pursue it. 

yeah possibly. Our HR is bad ass too and I gave them the video.

31 minutes ago, jsharr said:

What kind of pizza?  Did he offer you a slice?  Why was someone in his department going to bum rush him?

Is this your office?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

Love that commercial!  Our sales teams are pretty high energy.  They always have music pumping on the sales floors. They do a lot of events & motivational shit to keep spirits up.  Yeah they are always screwing around in the halls & outside.  I could totally see it happening.

23 hours ago, ChrisL said:

yeah possibly. Our HR is bad ass too and I gave them the video.

Love that commercial!  Our sales teams are pretty high energy.  They always have music pumping on the sales floors. They do a lot of events & motivational shit to keep spirits up.  Yeah they are always screwing around in the halls & outside.  I could totally see it happening.

My workplace had had a pic of the futbal player over the coffee pot, so it is snice to see where it comes from!