I think a steaming pile of shit is not way worse than a regular pile of shit

Randomguy

12 hours ago, Randomguy said:

If it is steaming, you know it is fresh at least.

After a while in the sun or even in freezing weather, most shit loses its awfulness.  Steaming and fresh are BAD states for shit.  Dried out and flaky or frozen rock solid are far preferable.

You obviously didn't grow up on a farm.

No a steaming pile means it smells worse and messier.  As it sits out it gets hard and the smell dissipates.

And this morning, I woke up to jump on a conference call that quickly turned into a steaming pile of shit.  And now I am stuck dealing with the mess because the person who was doing all the yelling on the call and blaming is the person who screwed up to begin with.  But now it's my problem.  Oh joy.

1 hour ago, Indy said:

You obviously didn't grow up on a farm.

No a steaming pile means it smells worse and messier.  As it sits out it gets hard and the smell dissipates.

And this morning, I woke up to jump on a conference call that quickly turned into a steaming pile of shit.  And now I am stuck dealing with the mess because the person who was doing all the yelling on the call and blaming is the person who screwed up to begin with.  But now it's my problem.  Oh joy.

Does fresh steaming shit roll down hill easier than old dried shit?

• Heart 1

Back in my high school days when I worked in the nursery business we would of course sell Christmas trees.  If you were in the back of the lot and needed to urinate, it was not uncommon to find someplace to piss.  Urine steams and hisses when it hits cold gravel.  

So is fresh steaming urine better than old cold urine?

10 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Urine steams and hisses when it hits cold gravel.  

Being male and having lived my entire life north of the M-D Line I can assure you that most of us know that fresh urine steams when it hits the cold ground.  If it hisses you have other problems and should consult your doctor.

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Being male and having lived my entire life north of the M-D Line I can assure you that most of us know that fresh urine steams when it hits the cold ground.  If it hisses you have other problems and should consult your doctor.

Maybe my urine distribution nozzle is more snake like than yours, which would explain the hiss.

21 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Does fresh steaming shit roll down hill easier than old dried shit?

Old dried shits rolls down hill, fresh shit runs down hill quickly.

Though people need to be careful flinging the shit in a business world where most things are done by email.  Wasn't to hard to find the email where the shit slinger said she would take care of it.