So what are we going to do to entertain DeathJim

jsharr

41 minutes ago, jsharr said:

now that we have met his 100 post goal in the Browns are Assholes thread?

Any major storms going on?  Earthquakes, tidal waves, giant nuclear monsters from the bottom of the sea attacking Japan?

Dreadfully slow news week. We do need some excitement.  In all seriousness here, when was the last time the news media had a story that had everyone glued to the TV for breaking news.  When 9/11 happened, it took about a week to get back to any normal programming.  I'm not saying we need another 9/11 in America, but maybe one in another country?

42 minutes ago, jsharr said:

1 minute ago, BuffJim said:

Are we at Peak Boomer yet?  And what's with the two facelifted women screaming at a snarky cat. That just came out of nowhere.

I'm old enough to remember Pokémon Go. And those finger spinners.

There are currently more millennials than there are boomers so it's possible that we have reached peak.  Certainly no more are being born if that matters.  :dontknow:

I assume from that factoid that peak came and went a long time ago.  Are they all retired yet.......don't know, but there is considerable pressure to get the hell out so the kids can have jobs so that might be improving as well.  

I was born in 1946 less than 10 months after the war so I can claim to be among the oldest of the boomers and I'm still alive. Many many others are not so we are a declining breed.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

You mean before these current hearings? Probably the Mueller testimony. Manafort and Stone trials were pretty uncontroversial, in the end.

Nobody is changing their daily routine for these hearings. After the first few minutes, it was clear Mueller was a dud. I'm holding out hope that Horowitz or Durham will create must see TV, but not sure.

We haven't had a good super volcano in quite some time. I'd watch that. 

2 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

So of everything that's happened this week, what will people remember most 5 years from now?  I'm guessing Myles Garrett.

He'll be a footnote at best.  In 5 years, without getting political, the impeachment, regardless of your feelings about it, will be talked about more.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

He'll be a footnote at best.  In 5 years, without getting political, the impeachment, regardless of your feelings about it, will be talked about more.

I'll tell ya one thing. The impeachment would get a lot better ratings if one of them went bashing the other in the head with a football helmet, like Taiwan politicians do.

53 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

If you really want to entertain me, you could post the GIF of the chick in a bikini that jumps in the lake, but it is frozen solid. I could watch that til quitting time. I haven't been trained on posting GIFS yet. Heck, I don't even know how to pronounce GIF.

I'm feeling the chill.

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:

If you really want to entertain me, you could post the GIF of the chick in a bikini that jumps in the lake, but it is frozen solid. I could watch that til quitting time. I haven't been trained on posting GIFS yet. Heck, I don't even know how to pronounce GIF.

Found it for you.  Your You're welcome.

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1