Well the fat lady has sung on jeopardy

Ralphie

Emma is a really good player.  So is Francois, but according to Alex, he is a bit slower on the buzzer than James and Emma.

Emma is a giant killer if she gets the right categories.  

From what I have read about Emma on the internet, she has been a Jeopardy fanatic since she was a young girl.  She even wrote a college paper (thesis?) regarding some aspect of the Jeopardy game (I forget, something to do with the categories, I think). 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Emma is a really good player.  So is Francois, but according to Alex, he is a bit slower on the buzzer than James and Emma.

Emma is a giant killer if she gets the right categories.  

From what I have read about Emma on the internet, she has been a Jeopardy fanatic since she was a young girl.  She even wrote a college paper (thesis?) regarding some aspect of the Jeopardy game (I forget, something to do with the categories, I think). 

I was really surprised by how poorly Francois did considering how impressive he had been previously, and I kept thinking the same thing - he is an old guy against youngsters both with better reflexes and faster recall.  Yup, Emma and James are both naturals at jeopardy!  That was a fun tournament, and great for Alex - if he has to quit it, I think he can go oot satisfied with that as a grand finale.  And Dhru (sp?) was really a class act with his nice note to Alex.

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

That was a fun tournament, and great for Alex - if he has to quit it, I think he can go oot satisfied with that as a grand finale. 

I was kind of afraid Alex would announce his retirement at the end of last night's show.  I'm hoping he sticks with it as long as he is able and desires to do so.