So do you wanna hear more about my terrible day?

petitepedal

So...about 4 hours of sleep...get to work about 8:30ish 8:40..we take break at 9:30..Fire department/ Ambulance show at 10 almost on the dot...actually fire first...I am at the door.as this guy is in the entry...and the ambulance people coming...I ask if I can help...Well he is a former co-worker now boss of the lady who was dead...except we didn't know she was dead yet...I got him in and said lets just wait...well WTF the ambulance guys and 1/2 the fire guys leave in minutes...(not a good sign)...I go up and confirm....then take the guy for coffee to help him get his heat together..she was a former social worker still working fill in and occasional..someone called her the night before and she didn't answer..and she was a no show for this mornings project...so he came to check on her..he is boss now but they had been co-workers for 20 years....Then I had the friend and her husband in my office calling folks..and the ME had to show......The ME gets in and they remove the body a little after noon...the ME talks to the friends who found her and me...and leaves about 1...just minutes before my friend Robyn shows up with the bed bug sniffing dog and we are off to sniff 25 apartments...had a bitchy resident about that...we walked out... Got back to my office and had "regular stuff" happening and TV issues...OH had lunch at 2 at  my desk....went to check on the TV thing...made some calls....made some calls about insurance and my condo.....Actually made my first calls closer to noon..now it was 3pm and I had no call back, e-mail or text...Started on a TV problem...left a message...reboot..Oh wait water leak at work call maintenance...talk to 95 year old neighbor and friend of lady who died...change DVR for TV...didn't work...contacted my Condo manager's manager to get info and share info..regarding an e-mail from earlier in the day and an issue we dealt with on Monday at the bored meeting...but management wasn't covering right...my clock ran out,,,but I still went to the apartment where direct tv wasn't working and made sure they at least had antenna tv and some clue on how to change stations...

Did I mention 4 hours of sleep and almost being in tears when I made my last call to the TV people...where I only had voice mail after 4PM?

Oh and my house smells like wet late 1970's wall board!!

• Hugs 1

Did I mention the e-mail confirming credit card charges.....cos the marketing charge card is getting hit for like 10grand a month on stuff the marketing person is clueless on...like fraud or something..oh and the head of maintenance was unaware of this issue till he got the e-mail asking for charge verification (which he and I both are detailed on!!)...yeah...lots of stuff.... And I didn't get all my chores done!!

• Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Did I mention the e-mail confirming credit card charges.....cos the marketing charge card is getting hit for like 10grand a month on stuff the marketing person is clueless on...like fraud or something..oh and the head of maintenance was unaware of this issue till he got the e-mail asking for charge verification (which he and I both are detailed on!!)...yeah...lots of stuff.... And I didn't get all my chores done!!

There's #3!

• Haha 1