RG, I'm going to be in Brooklyn today

SuzieQ

in the Dumbo section.  I will be in a workshop from 12pm to 9pm, I have a break from 4 to 6, come visit and bring RB :)

I would have come with RB, had I know about this!  You have to give me more warning, I don't get a chance to come on the forum on the weekends too often.   :(

I would have come with RB, had I know about this!  You have to give me more warning, I don't get a chance to come on the forum on the weekends too often.   :(

I should have thought about it earlier, but I will be back there.  Second workshop at this studio and both really well worth the trip.  This is a studio you should be practicing at.... great teachers and real yoga, none of that silly Bikram stuff :P

I should have thought about it earlier, but I will be back there.  Second workshop at this studio and both really well worth the trip.  This is a studio you should be practicing at.... great teachers and real yoga, none of that silly Bikram stuff :P

When are you going to be back????????????

Convenience is everything with yoga.  If it is hard to get to, if the classes don't fit my schedule, then no way in hell could I go there.  Dumbo fits the "not convenient" category, which studio is it?

When are you going to be back????????????

Convenience is everything with yoga.  If it is hard to get to, if the classes don't fit my schedule, then no way in hell could I go there.  Dumbo fits the "not convenient" category, which studio is it?

Abhaya