I'm going to my friend's house to watch the Bill's game!

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

One of my beasties here in Rochester invited me over to watch the Bill's game today.   He's ordering my favorite pizza and wings.   

I'm fasting for non spiritual reasons today. 

Anyway, his best friend from childhood is watching it with us too and he's a Fins fan.   It should be fun to watch them bickering and fighting. 

Myles Garrett did nothing wrong. 

Mudkipz 

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

One of my beasties here in Rochester invited me over to watch the Bill's game today.   He's ordering my favorite pizza and wings.   

Anyway, his best friend from childhood is watching it with us too and he's a Fins fan.   It should be fun to watch them bickering and fighting. 

Mudkipz 

Dolphins are on a roll. Some people say you shouldn’t eat dolphins, but they are delicious on a roll. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

Mudkipz 

Hope you're having fun - the Bills are doing to the Dolphins the same thing the Ravens are doing to the Texans in the first half. I was invited to my brother's to watch the game but decided to relax at home.  I had shepherd's pie and stewed tomatoes for dinner in the first half and will enjoy a cantaloupe in the 2nd half.

• Heart 1

23 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

Mudkipz 

Update?  Did you have fun?  Did you wear pants?