Double vanilla latte with a shot of heroin please

Dottleshead

I had to make an emergency stop off Broadway in Everett, Wa to use the bathroom. Naturally 2 of the 3 customers inside the place were occupying the 2 unisex bathrooms. Finally got my opportunity and took care of business. Washed my hands and looked up and a swell of gratitude enveloped my being when I spotted it. So glad we've advanced my options for disposing my spent needles in case I pick up that heroin habit. I almost feel left out now by not taking advantage of it.

IMG_20191117_131223.jpg

Lancets for finger sticks to check blood sugar. Needles for hormone injections. Those pointed toothpicks that sometimes have blood on them from gingival gums. 

There are lots of sharps out there and lots of reasons for injections. Starbucks is protecting their customers and employees from blood borne pathogens. 

• Heart 4

4 hours ago, roadsue said:

Lancets for finger sticks to check blood sugar. Needles for hormone injections. Those pointed toothpicks that sometimes have blood on them from gingival gums. 

There are lots of sharps out there and lots of reasons for injections. Starbucks is protecting their customers and employees from blood borne pathogens. 

That all sounds great but fact is there is an opiate crises in Everett just like many other places around the country. We went into a restaurant and there was a used needle on the floor of our table