Happy Monday

BuffJim

Doctor's appointment today.

Tomorrow is the real test as the company that did the kitchen cabinet restoration is sending a rep out to see what can be done to fix the problem.  Every indication is that they are going to send the guy who did the work in spite of directions not to.  They are also complaining that they lost my check for the additional plumbing.  My response was that the next check won't be issued till I get an official bill and then place a stop payment on the first check and reduce the amount of the 2nd check by the dollar value of the stop check payment.

I suspect that tomorrow will be a contentious day with bad effect on my blood pressure.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Tomorrow is the real test as the company that did the kitchen cabinet restoration is sending a rep out to see what can be done to fix the problem.  Every indication is that they are going to send the guy who did the work in spite of directions not to.  They are also complaining that they lost my check for the additional plumbing.  My response was that the next check won't be issued till I get an official bill and then place a stop payment on the first check and reduce the amount of the 2nd check by the dollar value of the stop check payment.

I suspect that tomorrow will be a contentious day with bad effect on my blood pressure.

Maybe you can borrow Chris’s brother in law’s dog for the day?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Maybe I will never fix my ceiling!!

• Heart 1

It is a great Monday!! :loveshower:  Exhausted..I read in bed last night from....maybe 8 to 9PM then pretty much died!!  Today is PAYDAY :loveshower: and Cardio day... Had breakfast and TEA :loveshower: I missed not having tea yesterday...but I didn't get home long enough to actually brew some...til after 3PM and that is too late for me unless it is a herbal....

Lots of things on the work agenda this week...getting ready for our 3 day work week next week!   I need to go out and buy thousands of lights!! 

Be safe people!!

• Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Maybe I will never fix my ceiling!!

Is it still leaking?

I forgot to post a helpful leak minimizing fix that we developed for my house and another that had leaks in an old bay window.  If the drips are too far apart you can collect them in one bucket by thumb tacking a ribbon to the point of the drip and then running the other end of the ribbon into your bucket.  Instead of dripping the leak will wet the ribbon and all the water will wick down to the bucket even if the bucket is not directly under the leak.

Eventually however you, or the association will have to fix the ceiling.  Sorry.