How good are you at sneaking silent farts out at work?

Mr. Silly

3 hours ago, Mr. Silly said:

Do you trust your skill level to the point where you will do it while listening to music through head phones?

Someone has to ask the important questions.

No as evidenced by my experience in Culver's last week.  I was waiting for my takeout order.  I had my bluetooth earpiece in (one ear).  Well let's just say no one was close enough to hear except me but it was a failure as tests go.

6 hours ago, Further said:

The list of gassy food is extensive...

And mostly foods that are considered healthy foods. See farting is good for you.

Last week I had to go in stuff mart for a few things. On the way in I walked past a young guy (man bunn/hoodie type) sitting on a bench in the entryway looking at his phone. The bench was sort of in the way sitting in the entrance between doors. I managed to find everything on my list and checked out. As I was walking out that same guy was still sitting there with his phone. From nowhere as I walked past him came a really loud fart. I didn’t even feel it coming on. I continued out to my car but was laughing all the way.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

What a fantastic infographic.  2 points though

image.png.5521b0aec3d9ac4bda87b68e6a375b3d.png

I never knew the speed of fart.  It really should be a unit of measure.  I typically ride my bike close to two farts an hour.

Capture1.GIF.6598ad5802758f75f104cf72ab3b1ecf.GIF

I think it is unfair that humans are listed twice.  

Vegans are a different breed. 

On 11/19/2019 at 5:31 PM, JerrySTL said:

I leave mine in the elevator. 

We had one manual elevator at a factory I worked at. The other end of the building had an automatic elevator. The manual elevator had an operator who should ask you what floor you were going to. He always told us it was against state law to fart in an elevator.

8 hours ago, Mr. Silly said:

How often did this topic come up?

Pretty much every day. (See Further’s post above)

One job I had there we had ten work stations with conveyors completely surrounding them. When you enter the work station you have to lift one piece of the conveyor and set it back down once you are inside. A favorite trick was to enter someone’s work station under the pretext of asking them a question about what they are working on. They next thing you hear is them yelling “get out of my space you stinking bastard” and the guy that went in to ask a question exits laughing all the way back to his work station.

• Haha 1