ESPN - Have They Gone Too Far?

Razors Edge

I think that they have gone to far with the whole Kaepernick thing.  Every other post is about a guy that is not even (and hasn't been) playing.  It is one thing to talk about a workout that he had.  It's another thing entirely to have an ESPN staffer (Steven Smith) talk about the fact that he doesn't even want to play.  Even though I happen to agree with Smith, I think it is way outside the lines of what ESPN should be reporting on.  They are just keeping this jackwagon relevant, nothing more.   

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Yea, I get that.  I still hate to see him every single time i open a webbrouser.

Understood.  I'm not a big Smith fan but I'm glad he is the one that said what many are thinking.  I heard his piece last week where he said CK need to do 2 things - throw and keep his mouth shut.  And if he did those 2 things he would have a job in the NFL.  I agree and CK decided to do neither and has no interest.

End of story - move on.

I heard someone in Pittsburgh got hit on the head with a helmet.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

I heard someone in Pittsburgh got hit on the head with a helmet.

I can't imagine anyone noticed or cared.  Well, unless the Ravens were involved, and then we could expect @MickinMD to fill us in.  Otherwise, the Jeopardy story is wildly more interesting.