Petite Pedal's mighty fine day.....

petitepedal

37 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

:runcirclsmiley:I lied  :whistle:   So I got up this morning...still a bit tired from my cardio last night! Made Breakfast, had tea :cheerleader: and got ready for work.  Just as I was leaving, I noticed a new spot on the ceiling :wacko: Yay me....I assume they did nothing about any water that was under her cabinets...so it is slowly seeping into my ceiling YAY me...AGAIN.   I had a foggy drive into work..called about my monitor (they had left a message after 5 last night...they did not return the call today)..I listened to my messages and was gonna call the daughter of one of our residents back...when someone came down to say someone had fallen and was calling for help..Just as I was about to leave to check on this..the persons neighbor called to tell me they needed help.  The poor woman has alzheimers..she fell (probably last evening..cos the table lamp was still on)... she thought she was on a bed..but at some point she had a couple of "accidents"..she was kinda laying in pee and had poo all over her...she thought it was 1970 and she was in WI...EMT's came and her daughter and they took her to the hospital...I guess this is the second time something like this has happened (I missed the first one!!)

Returned to my office..returned the call to another resident's daughter...and their concerns regarding mom and how much care she can have at home...because...she too has memory issues...Both of these ladies have "aged in place" which is way different than my co-worker bringing in new residents with memory issues...at least 3 who have substantial issues)  Then there was the TV guy...and mail...and calls with insurance people and yeah...stuff...lots of stuff

Left work...went to the gym...had an awesome workout!!!  Messaged my trainer and said "You Suck"...followed by the fact that I did 80 medicine ball slams (10 pound ball) in 1minute and 48 seconds...My arms were cramping when I finished!!

Stopped to get gas and checked my lights...sure enough..one is out...Funny how you never notice that until it is dark! :wacko: 

Stopped at a grocery store and managed to find a Turkey just under 11 pounds....the smallest one I could find...right now no plan for guests...

Got home and had a voice message from my senior friend in Niagara Falls ..called her back and munched on 4 squares of leftover pizza...

THE END

Oh have a 7:15 am appointment Friday Morning with the insurance person.....might follow that with a quick trip to get my headlight fixed!

Careful.  You're going to join the stress test gang.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

:runcirclsmiley:I lied  :whistle:   So I got up this morning...still a bit tired from my cardio last night! Made Breakfast, had tea :cheerleader: and got ready for work.  Just as I was leaving, I noticed a new spot on the ceiling :wacko: Yay me....I assume they did nothing about any water that was under her cabinets...so it is slowly seeping into my ceiling YAY me...AGAIN.   I had a foggy drive into work..called about my monitor (they had left a message after 5 last night...they did not return the call today)..I listened to my messages and was gonna call the daughter of one of our residents back...when someone came down to say someone had fallen and was calling for help..Just as I was about to leave to check on this..the persons neighbor called to tell me they needed help.  The poor woman has alzheimers..she fell (probably last evening..cos the table lamp was still on)... she thought she was on a bed..but at some point she had a couple of "accidents"..she was kinda laying in pee and had poo all over her...she thought it was 1970 and she was in WI...EMT's came and her daughter and they took her to the hospital...I guess this is the second time something like this has happened (I missed the first one!!)

Returned to my office..returned the call to another resident's daughter...and their concerns regarding mom and how much care she can have at home...because...she too has memory issues...Both of these ladies have "aged in place" which is way different than my co-worker bringing in new residents with memory issues...at least 3 who have substantial issues)  Then there was the TV guy...and mail...and calls with insurance people and yeah...stuff...lots of stuff

Left work...went to the gym...had an awesome workout!!!  Messaged my trainer and said "You Suck"...followed by the fact that I did 80 medicine ball slams (10 pound ball) in 1minute and 48 seconds...My arms were cramping when I finished!!

Stopped to get gas and checked my lights...sure enough..one is out...Funny how you never notice that until it is dark! :wacko: 

Stopped at a grocery store and managed to find a Turkey just under 11 pounds....the smallest one I could find...right now no plan for guests...

Got home and had a voice message from my senior friend in Niagara Falls ..called her back and munched on 4 squares of leftover pizza...

THE END

Oh have a 7:15 am appointment Friday Morning with the insurance person.....might follow that with a quick trip to get my headlight fixed!

You did your best and did it competently and hopefully that will keep you from getting stressed out about it.  Hang in there, Petite!

12 hours ago, petitepedal said:

might follow that with a quick trip to get my headlight fixed!

Might be something you could easily do yourself.

My Accord is easy peasy for the passenger bulb, but a royal PITA for the driver side (or vice versa).  But, if you have a lift, it is easy regardless. Worth looking at as a bulb is pretty cheap.