I LOVE SCIENCE PART DEAUX

jsharr

I don't know about cats, but once I had to to separate a dead mouse's tissue from it's skeleton to display the skeleton for a project.  It was difficult and time consuming: there's almost nothing bony about it - no wonder they can squeeze through tiny cracks and invade my house.

15 hours ago, jsharr said:

The kid from Charlie Brown that plays the piano?

" Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935, though the idea originated from Albert Einstein.[1] It illustrates what he saw as the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects. The scenario presents a hypothetical cat that may be simultaneously both alive and dead,[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

Einstein didn't like quantum mechanics. He lost that fight, physicists left him behind.

I see that as a joke, he's trying to imply that quantum mechanics is wrong because it can result in an apparent absurdity. But it didn't have the desired effect. They needed quantum theory. Which has born results, for example, if you have a hard drive in your computer, it makes use of quantum mechanics.

57 minutes ago, late said:

" Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935, though the idea originated from Albert Einstein.[1] It illustrates what he saw as the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects. The scenario presents a hypothetical cat that may be simultaneously both alive and dead,[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

Einstein didn't like quantum mechanics. He lost that fight, physicists left him behind.

I see that as a joke, he's trying to imply that quantum mechanics is wrong because it can result in an apparent absurdity. But it didn't have the desired effect. They needed quantum theory. Which has born results, for example, if you have a hard drive in your computer, it makes use of quantum mechanics.

Thank you captain obvious.  Thank you very much.

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I know. I love it when someone here takes the time to introduce us to a new concept.  Very refreshing.  I'd never have thought of that type of concept on my own.

You should have punctuated that sentence with an interobang.