Transformers movie review

Parsnip Totin Jack

My son (20) and his cousin (23) went to see the new Transformers movie on Saturday.  They liked it.  They tried to explain the plot about some bounty hunter looking for Optimus Prime (OP).  Some transformers built by humans (General Motors from the description) and a lot of battles. 

Bay has said that this film will kick off a second trilogy of Transformers movies - and I think he's serious. That means there will be (at least) two more of these things. God help us all.

This was from entertainment weekly. I walked out of the first movie about an hour into it. I watched most of the second and a bit of the third. I can't imagine watching another Michael Bay movie again and expecting anything.

This was from entertainment weekly. I walked out of the first movie about an hour into it. I watched most of the second and a bit of the third. I can't imagine watching another Michael Bay movie again and expecting anything.

He's kinda ruined the Transformers for me. In the first film, they didn't have 15million moving parts and were at least looking like they transformed from something else, but now they're more like the T1000, they just mold into whatever they want.

The first film was the best, but that's not saying much. I only liked the 2nd because of the Jetfire character and Devastator. I can't remember the 3rd film much. Shockwave was in it I think for about half a minute, but Optimus kills him. Megatron and Starscream both were disappointing. I would have preferred them to look more like their cartoon counterparts at least in what their modes were. I understand Galvatron is in this one, but I doubt he has the Unicron origin, so I'm just not sure what I'm watching anymore.

Olas will not care for this review.  not one bit.

lol....I've got to find a way to sneak off and watch it this week, but a friend has recommended 'Edge of Tomorrow' over this. Still, gotta see if Grimlock is worth the ticket price....