I think I need a new bike ... like this one

Dirtyhip

Jsharrrrrrr, I am talking about pumpin on a pump track.  It is so fun.  I am addicted now.  When you get good, you pretty much never pedal.  It is such a good workout too.  It's intense.

The track I have been riding is at my friend's house, but these kind of tracks are poppin up all over the nation. 

People still riding pump tracks out that way?  They seemed to be a fad around here, was plans to put one in and after all the planning, interest died before it ever happened.  Are freeride park kind of went the same way, though they started building a gnarly drop in entrance to it and then tore it out when it was nearly complete, though I think someone woke up and realized the liability issues on that one which ultimately killed it's support.

People still riding pump tracks out that way?  They seemed to be a fad around here, was plans to put one in and after all the planning, interest died before it ever happened.  Are freeride park kind of went the same way, though they started building a gnarly drop in entrance to it and then tore it out when it was nearly complete, though I think someone woke up and realized the liability issues on that one which ultimately killed it's support.

A brand new one got installed in Helena recently, and there is one in Bend and Ashland.  The one I ride is private, which is the best kind of track.

I thought about you, because my buddies kid is about G's age.  Douggie is 5 and he is a little prodigy.  The little kid is so fast.  I catch him sometimes out riding his pump track, sans shoes and socks.  Just riding the pump track completely barefoot.  HAHA  Love that kid.

• Heart 1

A brand new one got installed in Helena recently, and there is one in Bend and Ashland.  The one I ride is private, which is the best kind of track.

I thought about you, because my buddies kid is about G's age.  Douggie is 5 and he is a little prodigy.  The little kid is so fast.  I catch him sometimes out riding his pump track, sans shoes and socks.  Just riding the pump track completely barefoot.  HAHA  Love that kid.

Graham would love that, it would actually work well on a balance bike, hadn't thought about that until now though.