Monday Night Football

Dottleshead

6 minutes ago, Dottie said:

So it pains me to say this but I'm rooting for @MickinMD's Ravens tonight because I don't want trouble from @ChrisL's Lambs. The more distance we can get for the Seahags, the better. Otherwise I think I would be pulling for them.

Arent you a bit old to be calling names?  Just call them what they are. 

14 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I don’t have high hopes for my Rams this year.  The offense is just sputtering and they can’t seem to figure out how to score.   

I hope I’m wrong but I think their play off window is closed.

You got 6 games left and you are 2 1/2 games out. You win tonight and Minnesota and Seattle play next weekend. If you can hold serve next weekend, in theory you could be tied or at worst a game out with 4 to play. This is why I want you to lose tonight.

5 minutes ago, smudge said:

That's a lot of yellow on the field.

I have Gurley on one of my fantasy teams. I sat him. I also have Andrews, Ravens TE. I played him. I've already won that match up, but I'd like to see Andrews get some decent points.

Throwback uniforms are a thing with the Rams.  When they left St Louis they wanted a new uniform and will roll it out when they move into their new stadium.  

In the meanwhile they are limited in their uniforms so are wearing several throwback uni’s. Ugly ain’t it...

I'm just hoping the Ravens aren't peaking too soon.

This has been the most fun season to watch the Ravens play.

The Rams allowed 84 rushing yards per game. The Ravens had 285 tonight.

If Jackson can stay healthy, a lot of teams are going to draft running college QBs.  Of course, Jackson is the 2nd fastest man in the NFL, the most elusive QB, a quick reader of defenses and a very accurate passer from the pocket or on the run.  It's going to hard to find many like him.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I'm just hoping the Ravens aren't peaking too soon.

This has been the most fun season to watch the Ravens play.

The Rams allowed 84 rushing yards per game. The Ravens had 285 tonight.

If Jackson can stay healthy, a lot of teams are going to draft running college QBs.  Of course, Jackson is the 2nd fastest man in the NFL, the most elusive QB, a quick reader of defenses and a very accurate passer from the pocket or on the run.  It's going to hard to find many like him.

We chose Josh Allen over Lamar Jackson. Happy with Josh Allen, but amazed by Lamar Jackson. Didn’t see this coming. We play the Ravens Dec 8th. See how he plays in a blizzard. 

I love the way Lamar Jackson plays. His success shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who watched him play at Louisville. I also loved the way RGIII used to play. He was great for one year. And they both seem to be exemplary guys.  I sure hope Jackson can avoid the career ending hits or injuries unlike RGIII. 

(Edit: RGIII used to be almost a world class hurdler in high school track in Texas years ago.)

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

The 49ers look better as a whole.

Perhaps these are the two teams in the Super Bowl.  My prediction of the Cowboys making it looks extremely foolish at this point.

Myles Garret did nothing wrong.

Mudkipz

Elvis is still alive and just left the building.