Home Health Care

Road Runner

The guy just left.  I was hoping for a smoking hot female, but I seem to be on a losing streak.   :(

Anyway, he tested my strength and his words were, "I'm very impressed!"   :)

I ride bicycles and lift weights.  What was he expecting?  I think my age throws them off a bit.   :rolleyes:

• Heart 2

I totally know how you feel.

I've been really fat my whole life, but....I've also been fairly athletic/active. I don't know how many times people told me they didn't expect me to do whatever it was I just did.

A few months ago at the orthopedic surgeon's office testing my bad knee, he was testing my quad strength. He said something like, "well....certainly no muscle loss there".

• Heart 1

Interestingly enough, my doodle seems to have shrunk since the accident.  I think he is in hiding from fear of more mayhem to the pubic region.   :(

Your body's way of cutting back on the non essentials 

Are you going to have the same guy all the time?  My home health care nurse kept changing from one day to the next.  They were all female and quite nice.  I also had a physical therapist that came to my house and tried to make me do stuff my surgeon said I wasn't allowed to do.  I had to tell her I didn't need her to come back anymore.

Are you going to have the same guy all the time?  My home health care nurse kept changing from one day to the next.  They were all female and quite nice.  I also had a physical therapist that came to my house and tried to make me do stuff my surgeon said I wasn't allowed to do.  I had to tell her I didn't need her to come back anymore.

when word gets out you are in a spedo, all the ladies want a look :)

This guy was just the person who comes out to evaluate you and your living conditions.  I told him that I do not want the in-home PT.  No more visits, I hope.