first black Friday deal

bikeman564™

Twin Six?

I have a half dozen of their jerseys from the past five years or so, and always liked them.

However, I have moved away from them recently as they aren't quite keeping up with new fabrics :(  Mostly Santini for me now, but I always check in on Twin Six every few months.  I like your pick!

• Awesome 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Twin Six?

I have a half dozen of their jerseys from the past five years or so, and always liked them.

However, I have moved away from them recently as they aren't quite keeping up with new fabrics :(  Mostly Santini for me now, but I always check in on Twin Six every few months.  I like your pick!

yes that. Jenson was selling it for a few bucks less.

Thanks, I think it's a sweet looking design :)

My first Black Friday Purchase.  I went for a haircut and my brother-in-law was in the barber's chair when I got there and asked, "What are you wearin' to dinner tomorrow, man? I'm just wearin' jeans."

I agreed, then realized mine were all beat up.  So I went to Walmart. Jeans 50% off - plus a few cheap medium to light breathable flannel shirts for 40's and 50's Fahrenheit dog walks in the next month:

807892772_Walmartflannelshirtjeans2019_11_27.thumb.png.f50b8f1e01cbd71206c44d0f4af6c37d.png: