I have a big erection

jsharr

Just now, Kzoo said:

You moran.  That's a crane.  Just a tool (like some peeps I know).  The thing they build with the tool wound be the erection.  Probably just setting an HVAC unit.  In that case this whole thread would be a FAIL.

Please keep us posted.

Our building has several water features and ponds.  I think one pond was leaking as they drained it and are most likely going to fill it in.  I think the crane is here to lift bins of gravel into the empty pond.

14 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I really didn't. Dick Weathers was his name.  Our company made large industrial gas compressors, and had to install them into refineries etc. 

OK, now you're just making up more crap to support you initial fabrications (as opposed to erections).

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, roadsue said:

I have an uncle and a cousin both named Richard. We call my uncle big Dick and my cousin little Dick. 

They’re mechanics, so they don’t make big erections. But they frequently torque nuts.

I bet they lube stuff up all the time too! 

• Heart 1

The Florida State Capital. Original plans for the 1970's addition called for a dome at the top which was scratched after public response. However, little know the company awarded to contract, with their signs placed around the worksite fence during construction, was the Southern Erection Company.

Capital.jpg

29 minutes ago, jsharr said:

They are now using it to lower totes full of old roofing into roll off dumpsters in our parking lot.  Pretty distracting to have the big ass crane, dumpsters and old roofing flying around outside my window.

As long as it doesn't interfere with your posting on the forum...   :)

• Heart 1