Bike # 3 and other assorted bits for sale.

Parr8hed

Ok, bike # 3 is a older Cannondale MTB.  There is no chain.  There is no rear skewer.  I think I have a saddle and post for it.  It appears to be in pretty good shape.  There is a steel fork.  Can you retrofit a suspension fork to it? I do have the rear wheel.

89f38560-812b-4f2f-9d5e-4d7db7098f27.jpg

Next up is a wheelset.  Nothing special.  I think it's basically a POS wheelset that comes on a factory bike.  These would be good if you wanted to use them for a trainer tire or winter wheels.  Name a price.

FF5861C5-FDA0-43AF-BBA8-FCACDE0C3A3A.jpg

382AD178-A9B1-4FFD-8CA6-886A69809E5D.jpg

There is a pair of brand new looking Time road shoes.  Size 45.

77AC4E70-5144-46F6-8C23-DB19237AF23B.jpg

Some pedals.  I think these are SPD?

C2A14975-6A3E-402B-AC3B-388F92CA949F.jpg

And there is a brand new looking triple crankset with BB.  Not sure of brand. 

2B03BB5C-E006-4246-B715-DEF9F384BFC1.jpg

If you have any interest in anything here please name a fair price and it's yours.   I also have a few assorted seat posts and saddles.  Nothing too high dollar.  There is also a set of Look pedals with red cleats. 

so what's up with the yard sale?

and not for nothing, but a bicycle has TWO wheels. What you got there is technically a unicycle

did you read the descriptions at all?

A friend that I worked with, her husband died.  I have been tasked with selling all of his bike stuff.  I just wanted to offer it here first if anyone needed anything.  I will bump a post from one of the cooler old bikes he had..

Pedals, I've given away nicer ones than those, just not much of a resale market for basic old SPD pedals like that.  Shipping usually cost more than they are worth.  Would say it's probably the same for the cranks.  Basically what you have, is a good just in case spare parts collection, nothing anyone really wants, but still works well when you need them.

Those are vertical dropouts.

Looked more sloted in the picture to me, but couldn't tell completely.  Would still probably use it as a SS convert though, can't think of much more to do with it.

Pedals, I've given away nicer ones than those, just not much of a resale market for basic old SPD pedals like that.  Shipping usually cost more than they are worth.  Would say it's probably the same for the cranks.  Basically what you have, is a good just in case spare parts collection, nothing anyone really wants, but still works well when you need them.

Yea, pretty much what I was thinking, just wanted to offer them up.

not likely. they are probably a 4 bolt time pattern.

Figured as much, and not ready to change pedals again, though have thought about it on the road bike.