Pretty quiet in here this morning.

sheep_herder

Morning SH. Took the morning off to go hunting for a few hours. Meeting a coworker on the way.  Little snow in the air this morning too.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, smudge said:

Did you get hit with the snow? Will the deer be moving? (Or whatever quarry you're after)

We had about 6 inches from Sunday. Just a dusting this morning. No deer this morning ?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I’m so relaxed, I can’t sleep! 
*I did check work email this morning for the first time since departing.

You do realize, though, that you have to return to Pittsburgh eventually :D

That is when I have my revenge knowing you are back into an icy and cold hell.  BWAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

Good that this one stayed active from Wednesday morning.  I was in Billings yesterday and got home late, so I slept in this morning and let the dogs out about 6:00am. They are back in their crates for an early morning snooze before we feed sheep a little later in the morning.

I have to drive to Hermitage this morning to pick up a couple prescriptions. They should have the main roads clear by now.

My brother is finally retiring in eight days. I have been trying to talk him into it for over five years. His company offered him a buyout and he was afraid to take it. I told him he was crazy if he didn’t take it. Who offers a 73 year old guy a $30,000 buy out to retire?

• Awesome 1