What the hell is wrong with you?

Randomguy

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

? I believe I have developed an allergy to the hair dye we used the last 2 times. Woke up about 2 am itching like crazy.

I keep gaining weight no matter what.  I gained weight the last two fasting days drinking water and tea.  I am distressed about this. 

• Sad 1

My father in law was a missionary to Siberia after the fall of the Soviet Union. When he first went there it cost like six rubles to ride the tram. Each week the price went up as the value of the ruble went down. After the price went over 600 rubles they quit accepting it. My father in law paid with American or English money.

3AB85005-B1B7-4149-AD67-1AE844D8522B.jpeg

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You would be wrong to think that.

No, I wouldn’t be wrong about that, which is really worrying.  I drink tons of water, and rate of peeing does NOT go up, no matter how much liquid intake is. 

Look at it another way.  I drank eight glasses or so of white wine on thanksgiving.  I peed no more than usual, and had exactly zero hangover or headache, my liquid reserves handled that effortlessly. 

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

No, I wouldn’t be wrong about that, which is really worrying.  I drink tons of water, and rate of peeing does NOT go up, no matter how much liquid intake is. 

Look at it another way.  I drank eight glasses or so of white wine on thanksgiving.  I peed no more than usual, and had exactly zero hangover or headache, my liquid reserves handled that effortlessly. 

bladder leakage into your abdominal cavity would explain this.  

Do you make sloshing sounds when you walk?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

Do you make sloshing sounds when you walk?

Yes.

3 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I think that there is your problem.

No.  I rarely drink, and don't drink at all at home.  I do LIKE to drink, though, and it is fun at a gathering to have a bunch, and do think you are generally a sissy if you don't drink to excess at least once a year.  I drink a lot with Wilbur, and he is fun to hang out with.  The problem is that I had a lot to drink and had zero hangover at all, and what explains that?  What explains continued liquid weight gain while having ZERO calories for 24 hours, twice?  This wasn't happening a year ago.

Anyway, I am going to not eat and not drink for the next two or three days straight so at least pants will fit a little better.

3 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I collect weird cookbooks:

image.png.df6a2f3f1ecc9df8d11bc95bfe86a8f9.png   image.png.f2b6201d5660915083863b4ac1c99b31.png

Note the Irish Recipes author:

image.png.6c9f721d8eae858339cf27ba209de334.pngimage.png.a0dd4d8dc774fa3b8d243c53794a4e76.png

The late Whitey Schmidt autographed my copy of The Crab Cookbook at the Maryland Seafood Festival at Sandy Point State Park:

image.thumb.png.c74341350140b5ddc7fbf0e47bb6fd8f.png   1873193709_TheCrabCookbookWhiteySchmidt-cover.JPG.ab74b5f4c9d0380a8e4d1680a9461478.JPG      410.93 kB · 0 downloads

Interesting.  Do you have this one:

https://www.amazon.com/White-Trash-Cooking-Anniversary-Jargon/dp/1607741873/ref=sr_1_1?crid=L0MVO62GCY4P&keywords=white+trash+cookbook&qid=1575640716&sprefix=white+trash+coo%2Caps%2C258&sr=8-1

I own it.  Received it as a gift.  Some seriously questionable recipes in it.  LOL