Ordered a Netipot

Prophet Zacharia

4 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Been mulling it for a long while.  Received 50% off and an additional $5 coupon.  

Not sure what I will make first.  Likely will treat symptoms of nasal allergies, sinus problems or colds. Then, some yogurt.  I am quite excited about this.

Neti pots have a role but the problem with neti pots is that they are useless when you're congested.    If you're too plugged up to get a good flow then there isn't much the pot can do.  When I am plugged beyond hope, I found just sucking a handful of water up my nose while in the shower.  I then just blow it out my nose and clean everything out.  The process works when snot free or plugged like concrete is up there.

• Heart 1

Just now, Mr. Silly said:

Neti pots have a role but the problem with neti pots is that they are useless when you're congested.    If you're too plugged up to get a good flow then there isn't much the pot can do.  When I am plugged beyond hope, I found just sucking a handful of water up my nose while in the shower.  I then just blow it out my nose and clean everything out.  The process works when snot free or plugged like concrete is up there.

Do your hands even reach your nose?