Best NFL Owners. Worst NFL Owners.

Razors Edge

Jerry Jones is the best at making money while running a once great team into the ground.  Not sure how the value and fan base keeps growing when he delivers a sub standard product week after week.

Forbes list the Cowboys as the #1 most valuable sports franchise in the world with a value of $5 Billion!   Jones bought the team for $140 million in 1989.  Pretty amazing.

39 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Jerry Jones is the best at making money while running a once great team into the ground.  Not sure how the value and fan base keeps growing when he delivers a sub standard product week after week.

Forbes list the Cowboys as the #1 most valuable sports franchise in the world with a value of $5 Billion!   Jones bought the team for $140 million in 1989.  Pretty amazing.

At #5:

New York Knicks — $4 billion.

Yeah, I don't believe it for a second.

4 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Vegas has it as a toss but your Seahawks should be getting in the playoffs even if they drop this one. The Rams pretty much need to win out and hope the Vikes drop a couple.

Oh we'll get in. But I expect a very close game. In fact, of the 4 we have left, this game scares me the most. These intradivision games are the worst.

4 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Oh we'll get in. But I expect a very close game. In fact, of the 4 we have left, this game scares me the most. These intradivision games are the worst.

The Rams have been playing better of late and have their O line cobbled together.  Gurley had another good game and the offense was back in sync against the Cards but it was the cards...

I think Clowney will give our young  O line fits and If Wilson has another game where he’s making numerous impossible plays the Hawks will win it.  But I think the Rams take this one. 

I think vegas has it right though, it’s a toss...

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I'd rate JJ and Snyder as the obvious worst owners out there, but maybe folks have other dislikes?

Likewise, Jeff Lurie and Kraft seem to be pretty solid owners (ignoring Kraft's pervy cheating (in more ways than one) ways).

Kraft was only cheating at football.  He is an old guy that nobody wanted to fondle unless money was exchanged, so he got a happy ending in exchange for money.  Nobody should be faulted for getting rich and then buying whatever the hell you want with your money.

5 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Have a girlfriend who had a baby with someone else during your “relationship” with her? Umm, no.

That guy is vile.  I haven't kept along.  Just thinking about that guy having sex is enough to give a man the willies.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=willies